Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, a place to explore and learn about the experience of running a psychiatric practice. I post about things that I find useful to know or think about. So, enjoy, and let me know what you think.


Sunday, September 15, 2013

If You're So Inclined

If you read my recent post, The Vicissitudes of Kong, you'll know about AbbVie filing suit to prevent the EMA (European Medicines Agency) from gaining access to the data from their trials.

David Healy is asking people to sign his petition, which requests that AbbVie, and InterMune, another pharmaceutical company that has filed suit to prevent access to its data, drop their respective lawsuits.

I'm posting this link to the petition:

   Sign   

Obviously, people need to make their own decisions about whether to sign, but take a look at it, and if you think it has merit, and you're so inclined, you might want to sign it.